Monday 6 June 2011

I never thought you could hurt me more.



My Best friend. My Best FUCKING Friend.
I never thought you could be so insensitive of my feelings.
I thought you would be able to refrain yourself about that particular information.
Instead you back me into a corner, on a bus full of people, many of which I have known since I was 11.
Many of which I do not want to speak to, let alone, have them know about my sexuality.
I couldnt say yes or no, because that would be denying something I should be open about.

I love you Luke, but you hurt my feelings, you completly disregarded the fact that I may not be ready to let anyone know, and ultimately you made me squirm, made me hate myself, made me embarrassed when I should be proud to be different, and made me ashamed to be who I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment