Wednesday 22 June 2011

Im in so much pain

I know its crude to talk about it. But I am crying.

I cant eat without wishing to puke.
I cant sit down for long without the aching between my legs making it uncomfortable.
Nothing helps. Ive taken paracetamol but it wont go away. The pain.

My face is pale, and I feel weak.
I know I wont be able to sleep tonight.
Lying down does not help, water does not help, hot water bottle is not helping.
Its burning.

This is the worse one yet.

All I want to do is cry and scream.

I cant stay still, I have to keep moving because sitting down, standing up, it all does not help.

And men think we put it on, that the pain that we feel every month is nothing.

Id like them to feel what I am feeling right now, see them cope with it.

I'm shaking.

But don't worry readers by tomorrow the pain will not be so bad and I will be able to act as normal.

Crude to talk about it I know.

I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment