Thursday 2 June 2011

Waves



I feel crushed again.
Just for a second I was happy,
I did nothing to ruin this happiness,
Just my perception of the person involved.

Just as quickly as it went, sadness now crashes into my mind, slowly wearing down my thoughts into soft lifeless granules. With every blow, it retreats taking with it a bit of my sanity, a bit of my self preservation, self importance that I snatched out of the air moments before.

I know for sure that I am alien to this world. That I will  never taste that of what others desire, because my purpose is not to love. But to slowly decapitate my own worthless greed with such diligence that I myself am thrown on the wet, cold floor in such a frenzy that not even those around me will be able to relive me of that suffering.





No comments:

Post a Comment