Sunday 3 July 2011

I hate ignorant people.




Two girls tried to let out the cattle because some of them would eventually would go for meat. Dad caught them at it. One girl said when he asked her "what the fuck are you doing?" she replied "your gonna kill them ain't you."  Obviously he had exploded being as drunk as he was as well as being angry. He rang home to say what had happened. By the time my family got up there one of the girls went off to catch the bus, the remaining one was adamant that it was the other girl, and said that she had done it in village before, let out Len's geese, & sheep. She said that the other girls name was Ashley White and that she lives at Malabar (how convenient) , but refused to give her own name. But I think I know the remaining girl, by the sound of her description, I might be wrong, however I will be having a word with her when I see her. My auntie said to her if the cattle had got out they would ultimately kill themselves and the public. And if this other girl does it again, we will fine her & throw everything we've got at her. We have now had padlock all of the gates because they could easily come back & let them out at any time. There were 25 bullocks in that field, happily eating. My auntie said to the girl does it look like that they are unhappy? They are happy enough where they are. We've had cattle let out like this before. My pampa is freaking out. He cant cope with it especially because he isn't particularly well.We have now reported it to police. This is the last thing we need, people who are that ignorant.
Don't people have any common sense? Ugh!



1 comment: