Saturday 13 August 2011

Im back for a bit.

I guess this summer hasn't been that great.

Ive been working so much that I feel drained and tired.

I fell out with one of my best friends.

I clung onto a sweet, caring guy because I was scared of being lonely again.

I was close to telling another one of my friends how I feel about them...and then..well..hes gone for a month.

I have been at a constant worry about another one of my friends, plus I have found out that we both are mutually attracted. I also think we are both hate each other as much as love each other.

My friends boyfriend (sort of) hates me, for a reason...well....I know why, I complain to much, I whine, I'm not weird or myself enough. Which is fine, but I know this. Because I know she thinks this herself.

I am not carefree enough.
Nor am I original.

But September, I swear I will try.

I will try to be less of a burden to others, and instead be their backbone.

I will try to not be so depressing, and if I do feel so, I will write a poem, no matter how forced.

I will speak my mind, and say what I cannot to those closest to me.

Yet you might sneer while reading this and think, there she goes again, writing this shit, promising she will change. I am not saying it will happen over night, I'm just saying I will do my utmost hardest.

Become who I want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment