Tuesday 23 August 2011

Reverie



I wish I could paint you. I think my "artists block" would be treated if I had the chance to paint you.

I know what type of paint I would use, how big a canvas. What style. What position you would lie in.
What size brushes, how long it would take. It would not be through a photo but a live painting. A painting that is done right then and there.

But I guess I cant sit here and wait for you to come back, not painting is killing me.

On Tuesday I will get some new canvases, and like my new writing book, I will start this year a-new, more clearly. Be better, feel better.

Things will be different when you come back, and I cant sit here wondering.

Dreaming about you, is also not a good thing.

But hey, at least I know what to give you for your birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment