Tuesday 16 August 2011

When you think something is real....

So I had a dream last night...among other dreams..that weirded me out....but this one was/felt real...but it wasn't, that's what confused me...I expected it to be real when I woke up...but it wasn't.


I had written an email to you, saying that I'm sorry I couldn't see you before you go and that I wanted to say some stuff, but now when you come back..things will be different, and that will be the end of that.
But I dreamt that you emailed me back, saying you knew about how I felt. That you loved me, that you had always loved me, and was just waiting for me to come round. That we worked well together. Which is true, I don't laugh as much with anyone else, except when I am with you. I feel free when I am with you. When I woke up I expected that email...but all I got was something else you said casual like.


Now I'm waiting for you to come back. Once again Ive left it too late. I always leave it too late.


But I guess our friendship means the world to me...and I don't want to jeopardise it..yet I just hoped..well....never mind. What happened happened, and there ain't much use hollering about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment