Thursday 1 September 2011

Feelings.




I am feeling right now, a happy, dizzy sick feeling. I am shaking yet happy...well sort of. Very scared. But forcible. Like I'm clinging onto some slippery exultant rock while rushing water streams around my naked soul. Cleansing, purifying it, yet not getting quite into the corners. Leaving ruminants of dirt behind, left for me to burn, with fever hot acid pumping through my veins. Hands cooling my forehead in attempt to cherish what is there before and after. But my feelings push them away, loving the pain, hatred, the pure fascination with what hurts my body as well as what does not. Lavishing myself in more competent waters, in more delicate rock. Punishing but not quite destroying the unquenchable desires that resides deep inside my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment