Thursday 29 September 2011

Inconceivable




I love my friends at Duchy. John, Mia, Arran, James and Charlie are so worth being friends with. Im never  sad or unhappy, or have a dull moment with them, whether it be Arran hitting Charlie over the head with a laptop or getting ginger bread men/woman/transvestites, or having picnics in Teletubby corner (or Valhalla as Arran likes to call it) or Charlie ripping his boxers and having to go to hospital. (I wont elaborate you will have to get the full story from my mouth alone.)  :)

Anyway the rest of the people in my group are lovely, apart from one.

I will not say their name for the obvious reasons so I will call them "Y"

"Y" is the most grumpy, most backstabbing, most lazy, most inconsiderate, ignorant, self centred and rude person I know.

I asked Mia whether I could kill "Y" today, she said not if she gets there first.

We showed everyone our edited business studies film, and yes we were having problems getting it up, but "Y" was huffing and puffing, and complaining, just being impatient and rude, making me feel really embarrassed. The rest of the group weren't doing that, and everyone agreed the 10 minute wait was worth it. Since by the sounds of it they all really liked our film.

I swear one day I will throw something at her, or just ughhhhh.

I have never found a person so inconceivable in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment