Sunday 18 September 2011

This morning I was feeling majorally rough....




but still, last night was good. I'm glad Hope bugged me to come. Got ourselves some cider, and waited for the bus, then met Gem, Ellen,Jen,Charlotte,Beth and peoples at Wetherspoons at like 8ish.Then went to L2. Me and Jen met some nice friendly people in the street, plus Jake Burt who was smashed, gave me a hug in the burger place down from L2. I was a bit shocked as I have never hugged him for the whole of the 5 years I went to school with him.. :S Hope got a bit violated by a stripy chav guy, so we vacated and found a taxi. Got back to Hope's/home at like 1 not too bad. Went to bed....then decided to get out of bed to cook some chips, potato waffles and pizza and put it all in bowl to take up to bed to eat. Didn't eat much all day due to the massive birthday meal the night before, so this food was like heaven.

Got up this morning watched Dr Who and went to work.

Oh and I made a trifle. It was a success :D :D

Good times :)






No comments:

Post a Comment