Saturday 26 November 2011




Got sent home from work today an hour or so early because my bosses said I was looking far to ill and pasty to work. Still got paid for the hours that I was supposed to but was really annoyed with myself. I wasn't feeling quite right and I was only supposed to work from 8 till 1, but we saw Sue who takes over at 1 and she was looking really ill so Yvonne said to me and Alex that one of us would have to work until 4. I said I would because Alex had plans. About 12ish I was feeling really sickly, and I was feeling hungry but when I ate I felt really sick again. Took paracetamol but they take ages to kick in for me so it was still 2 hours of agony until they worked. Alex left at 1 so I couldn't sit down because I had all the cleaning and serving the customers to do, literately wanted to cry. Paracetamol kicked in at about 3ish and Sophie had turned up an hour before so I wasn't too bad, and decided to skin a gammon ready for the morning. Then we got a phone call from upstairs from Yvonne saying that she was taking me home because I looked far too ill and pasty to work.

So yeah.

Another happy day to add to my week.

At least Merlin's on tonight so cheer me up.

At least Ive had Mia and Amelia to talk to, they've been amazing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment