Thursday 24 November 2011

OMG ASHLEY YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB!!





So just when I thought my week could get any worse it did. Well I did turn this situation around and laughed about it with Mia. But still it was bit scary.

So there's this girl in our course, raged about her in the "inconceivable" post. Anyway if you've read what Ive put about her there then you'll understand shes not a very nice person.

Shes called me a dirty little sket for stepping on her foot one time and another time has said she wished that I would get hit by a bus but today she called me stupid.

So basically what happened was Joe our Anatomy and Physiology teacher was trying to find us a room and she gave James a key to room 5. Room 5 was full with students so Mia, Arran and I saw that the room on the right of room 5 was empty and I said to Mia not knowing that "the girl" was behind me, that maybe Joe got mixed up and wanted us in that room since its empty. Perfectly logical I thought. Anyway suddenly behind me "the girl" full on yelled at me at the top of her voice about how it was room 5 and bla bla bla then I was like why the hell are you having a go at me? And she was like BECAUSE YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB!!! Me and Mia were like ahhhh. And Mia said she was bracing herself to pull the girl off me if she tried to hit me one. Afterwards we were treating it as some kind of joke, just going to each other "your so fucking dumb" Anyway after that what made me hate this girl more was the fact she was talking about Scottish people so sterotypically, saying that they were all short, ginger, angry and gay. I was like I cant be in a room with such a narrow minded person so I walked out.

Good thing is, that we found out that this girl will be leaving out course soon. Me and Mia were like yay!! Party!!!

I know it seems harsh, and yes she may have a number of horrible things going on at home but so does everyone else of different levels. She is not the centre of the universe thank god and there is no reason why she should think she is important enough to be so.





No comments:

Post a Comment