Sunday 6 November 2011

Work




My hours at the Village Shop got changed around jeopardising my work at Trillisick which meant that today I had to ask whether I could finish early this season. Jenny said that would be fine and that she may offer me some work in the evenings and between Christmas and New year. Hopefully I should be asked back in March. But basically it would have all been too much I would have had no time for myself at all. But now I have Saturdays off!!

Sad part is saying goodbye to those who I work with, though I did promise them that I am coming back.
Most of all me and Lilly got rather attached to each other and I didn't think she would be as fussed as she was that I was leaving for a bit, but she was. So much so that I promised that we will have to meet up in town or maybe go to each others houses and do a Merlin night every week. XD

But yeah.

One less worry on my mind.

Only got four other worries to get rid of.

Oh and I think Ive messed up my hands worse I got bleach on them by accident today....I don't think your meant to get that on your hands....




No comments:

Post a Comment