Saturday 17 December 2011

A joy to read this post...honest :P

 

Oh the horrible person who Ive wrote about before has come out with these wonderful unprovoked insults. Enjoy :)
John Cuthbertson: Gremlins epic film.
reminds me of my days at collage lol
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad no aran ur the evil ones tht get killed coz ur a fuckin retard
  • Arran Sciascia You must be the retard since you obviously don't know who spike is lmao.
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad no coz im not sad enuff to sit there n watch it im nearly 21 not 10 just shows tht u really dnt act ur age dun it u turn into mre of a retard spastic kid every day n u think ur hard n funny coz u hang around wiv mia n ashley which r jst 2 stupid little stuck up bitchs
  • Arran Sciascia I think your just jealous because your not pretty like they are and that you have anger issues, seriously a films a film, smile more and get your head out your ass :D
  • Charlie Cope  dont slag off my friends over facebook. Whats your problem? They havent done anything?
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad no but arran needs to start growin up for gods sake hes older thn me and acts more childish thn all of u i no i dnt act my age but i aint as pathetic as him it's coz he's tryin to show off to 2 little skets
  • Charlie Cope you didnt answer the question? What have they done?.
  • Arran Sciascia Who am I showing off too? I don't show off its pathetic.
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad coz they jst slag every1 off behind their backs n when we need to work in the groups at college they do all the work n thn bitch about it coz no1's helped coz they dnt let any1 help
  • Charlie Cope They dont slag anyone off when im around. You just bite everyones head off when you feel like it. One minute your all happy and want to chat then your bitching and moaning about everyone? Hipocrite is the only word to describe you if thats what you think.
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad yep thts me funnily enuff i've neva tryed gettin on wiv thm 2 coz i cnt tell wat they're like jst by lookin at thm n i thought u were alrite but obviously not coz ur jst lickin their fuckin asses
  • Arran Sciascia Can't we all just settle this over a nice cup of tea like the civilised British people :)
  • John Cuthbertson  i think You are being very unreasonable, trying to pick a fight. frankly i think You are a bully.
  • Kirsty Ann-Marie Coad yea i am n tht'sa the way i like to b an arran i aint british im cornish so get ova it.
  • Arran Sciascia Cornwall is in Britain therefore your British, what you meant to say is that you're Cornish and not English which I agree with.
  • Charlie Cope So you look at someone and assume you wont get on with them?. Pfft pathetic. Just stop commenting and making yourself look an idiot
  • Arran Sciascia I guess this is why they banned the first movie in several American states because it probably cause increased aggro among peeps ^^ ·

      You know...I get the feeling that she just doesnt like us.. :P
      To be honest shes really narrow minded...and I just pity the fact that shes making such a huge effort to insult us...and all we're doing is laugh her...

      *facepalm*
      She does make life interesting :)
      Oh and I got a conditional offer from Newquay, Im glad I have an offer...but Its not my first choice if you get my jist..Im gonna wait intill I get a reply from Bangor :)

       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment