Tuesday 27 December 2011

The lack of Inspiration




Something that always bothers me: An empty Sketchbook, a blank canvas, empty frames and blacked out photographs.

Zombies and China dolls may be my fears, my irrational fears.

But if one day there be a lack of inspiration in the world, that is the day that I most fear in myself and in others.

For inspiration is what separates us from anything else in the world, it pursues us endlessly, thus it is this that fuels the world to turn, to move. The fluidity of thoughts are inspired, the way you think and act are also inspired.

How can a person be passionate about anything without inspiration? No matter how small, random or insignificant it may be.

Inspiration is the one thing that I can fully say I fear will one day leave me,  that I will will be nothing but a puppet and be as blank, as empty as the canvas that will one day lie in the fundamentals of my head.





No comments:

Post a Comment