Saturday 18 June 2011

A good day

 Got asked three times whether I'd like a threesome.
I said I would say yes If I were drunk.

Nice to know though that the offer still stands.

I'm sorry children....but if I were more confident I probably would of been like HELL YEAH drunk or not.

*facepalm* moving on...

Saw Vicky, Jordan and Simon. I laaaaaave them :)

Obv I met up with Ryan and Luke hence the threesome part.

The Rage of Today is: People who decide to pick up their dog poo in a poo bag then think "I cant be bothered to take it home and put it in the bin, I know I fling it in a tree" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! You might of well have left the poo on the floor in the first place!!! At least THAT will biodegrade!!! UGHHHHHHH!!!!

I ate barely anything today. Barely noticed...when it came to eating...I didn't want to. I don't think this bodes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment