Wednesday 17 August 2011

I think I may do lots of "dream" posts. See if anyone can understand why the hell I dreamt it.



The Dream I had on Monday night.

Hidden rooms, dark empty, tasting wet dust, choking, breathless. Unmoving bodies on rows across the room. They were lying on bunk beds, a child's bed, yet these bodies were not children. Limbs missing, chunks of skin scattered, blood smothered every inch of floor. The stench of it, rotten flesh making you choke.

The room took a corner and there was a hidden door, and an "L" shaped room beyond it. I could see what happens inside yet there were no windows, as if it was planted inside my mind. At first it was a starved donkey....I don't know why, but this donkey, had red eyes, fangs, more like a matador than a donkey. A person would go in and the donkey that had been starved would mull them to death. Then this vision changed to  humans, humans put in that room for days on end starving, then a healthy person would be thrown in, and the starved human had no choice but to eat them, to rip them apart. Yet they weren't aloud to kill them because that would give away what they were doing. Once I walked out of the room, I came out on to the road near the old motor garage next to the river and just past the village shop in Perranwell. When I turned around to look at where I had come from, all I saw were the innocent cottages that line the road.

Then I woke up. It wasn't a scary dream. I was a bit freaked out. But it wasn't exactly nice...however I remember feeling curious and liking the feeling of on the edge of danger, yet at the same time I reveled in how I could come out of that danger, that I could wake up, and be in the safety of my nice warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment