Wednesday 23 November 2011




Couldn't sleep last night, woke up at 1 panicking and didn't get to sleep till about 4-5ish. My dressing gown went all static and I could see flashing lights from it...I think it was the Static Electricity...either that or I was half asleep again.

Woke up late this morning and my throat and chest feel really tight and painful, don't feel like eating at all as I feel as though I'm about to be sick all the time, but once I eat I'm ok, after though not so good. :/

On the upside, last night Dad gave me two pairs of his boots, both a looking a state covered in mud. After cleaning them off and polishing them I find that one is a pair of brown barely been worn Dr Martens!!! And a pair of Caterpillar boots!! I was like yay!!! So wore the Dr Martens today, ankles killing me but it was worth it. :P Gonna wear the Caterpillars tomorrow. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment