Tuesday 22 November 2011

I dont want to grow old.




Today went to see Mrs T- my grandmother on my mums side. Last week she had a stroke.
Got to her house and my mother was there as I expected. Mrs T could barely talk, barely move, she cant eat very well or drink, shes on an oxygen tank.
Apparently the hospital decided to discharge her because she said that she wanted to go home. Understandable. However she cant look after herself and is stuck in her bed all the time.
Tomorrow they are talking about putting her in a home. If this is done she will be in a home by Friday.
Felix her cat obviously cant come with her, so we'll have to take him home. Thing is hes 16 years old, grumpy, fat, stuck in his old ways and wont take kindly to being shoved in a house full of our cats.
Ive already said as he is now my responsibility, that putting him the RSPCA or Cats protection is out of the question. Who is going to want a fat, possibly harmful, old male cat?

Anyway, bit of upset about it all.

But yeah, thats all Ive got to say.

Going to sleep now.

Night all.




No comments:

Post a Comment