Wednesday 22 February 2012

Whats been happening the last few days.


On Thursday Me, Mia and Creedy went up to Derby Uni, had to wait 5 hours from midnight to get the conecting train to Derby. Got treated really badly on the Friday morning by the station staff as they said that the tickets werent valid and wouldnt believe us when we explained that we travelled up over two days. They had to check on their computer thing, only then when they were proven wrong did they let us through. They treated us like we were the skum of the earth and were saying that we would have to pay another 153 pounds each just so we could go through the barriers. :/
The University was amazing, got shown around by one of the leading experts in Zoology, the subjects sound amazing as well, and we get to travel to different countries according to some subjects.
The only flaw I could find was the fact that the building wasnt an old historic building, Mia said that it was pathatic if that was the only thing I could find wrong with it, as it is a really nice modern building and eco-friendly.
Got back at 10 on Friday night had been up since 9 on thursday and only got 3 hours sleep and was still up intill 10 at night on Friday. I was knackered :S

Tuesday I passed my driving theory test!! 45 out of 50 on the multiple choice and 58 out of 70 on the Hazard perception. Really pleased :)

And I passed level 1 Maths got 36 out of 40. Again really pleased.....just got to pass my level 2 Maths.. :S

Really miss my fish though...I know it sounds...well silly, but I miss her quite a bit :/

But yeah thats it really, nothing interesting :/

No comments:

Post a Comment