Thursday 1 March 2012

I love my friends




So today we all full on argued at eachother. It was because at first for me, John had managed to get a really good mark in his presination which is good for him, hes better at that than acedemic stuff whereas Im the other way round..so I didnt get as good mark... :S Anyway I thought he was gonna gloat at me because it sounded like he was about to and he does have a habit of saying the wrong things which is not always his fault. So we were at each others throats.
Then we all decided to go MacDonald's..yes I know shame on us but we needed some baaaaaad food, so me and Mia went there and got foods, we couldn't see Charlie and John...which was odd and the lady forgot to give us our macflurry we had ordered two..which was annoying. Anyway because they're doing something to the restaurant part (I don't know if it deserves to be called that) we can only get food via the drive through and Charlie and John meant Mia to pick them up and then get food. I didn't know this and Mia forgot nor was Charlie very clear about it so we drove back to Cornwall college and planned to eat there when we get a phone call from him saying bla bla we should be over at Macdonald's. Mia got really annoyed as all she wanted to do is eat, and her food was going to get cold because she had to go and sort them out. Go back to MacDonald's and Charlies going on about how we've embarrassed him because him and John were hanging about waiting for us which is stupid and then the fecking lady forgot another macflurry and this other lady said to get it we would have to go through the queue again so as to get one.  We all got really tetchy with each other and started bring up other stuff like me and Mia being fooddiggers when actually Charlie and John are as bad as we are when we have money and it all goes around because we are friends..stupid stuff like that...
Anyway get to Anatomy and Physiology all really meh with each other and then during that lesson it suddenly flips without any of us doing anything at all with all of us loving each other again. Sending "love you" hand signals across the room, John buying me and Mia food, Mia drawing a little house at the bottom of her notes with me, John, Charlie, James. Arran, Boo and her all living together in it. I was like nawwww.
Anyway we've decided that if me and John don't get into our Universities up country we will go to Newquay study Zoology there, get a job, get a flat and house share with Charlie and Mia. James says he might be in prison.....doesn't surprise me :P And Arran says by then he'll never see us again.....but that's just Arran bless him. Anyway after all of that....I love my friends :D






1 comment:

  1. But its true. I haven't seen anyone for months :( Even the two people who live the closest (Charlie and Mia) can't be bothered or are too busy :(

    ReplyDelete